Gay Holidays

cominoot

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest perrie-lipper

I have many gay friends but take offence to the term fag hags.....so cock sure of yourself I think cominoot.

The Hague seemed to so this season.

JVRTENNENTS SAID:To be honest and I don`t mean to cause offence but I really cant`t stand it when someone from south trys to speak Shetland it really does sound silly! Soothmoother in my opinion isn`t offensive but its coming to the stage where you can`t say anything without being classed as racist, sexist etc I think folk have to lighten up.

lighten up?

Try Slovenia...great for LADY'S TRAVEL..!! Had a great time, totaly committed to Lesbian needs, cant wait to go back,, ps very reasonable prices too.

Please enlighten the rest of the community to what exactly "lesbian needs" are - take note that none of us are looking for smutty remarks!

What travelling accomodations different to any other person does a "lesbian" really need? Your comment really doesn't make much sense I'm afraid!

You make it sound like you walked into your hotel and when asked whether you have any disabilities you stated "Yes, I'm a lesbian". Whereby, they then had to change your room to a "special needs" room with special "lesbian" handles so you could get in and out the bath etc. etc. :roll: