Seeking...

Njugle

Hoorayy! That's the best newes i could have asked for. Congratewelations on a job well done. I'm trewely vexed that i wasn't there to hold yower hoof and provide encouragement. i was servicing the baler and inadvertantly baled myself. It took a while to extract myself gnawing through the twine but i'm okay now with only a couple of permanent injuries.

In wake of recent predatory comments yowe may be glad to hear that i have opted for vegetarianism, to allay yower fears. My only concession to exploitation may be to clip and sell the occasional fleece, but yowe are no stranger to the clippers already, hmm? :wink: . So no more meat for Njugle, apart from beef and bacon, but that doesn't count, does it?

I'll be around this evening with some extra fine nuts for you, supplements too, and i even got yowe a truss, in case yowe need it. :D XXX

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay, peerie Yowe

What news from the twins? Are they bounding around like a pair of, well,erm, like a pair of spring lambs?

Any ideas for names?

I've shot 42 craa's, 22 swaabies, 16 bonxies and 7562 rabbits so far this month. The rabbits were, of course, just a bonus, can't walk for tripping over the blooming things, so the more i shoot, the more girse for ewes. Hope your udders are bearing up. :wink: :D X

Hi there Njugle dearest,

Sorry I haven't been in touch for a few days but I've been so busy with the twins. They're doing great, jumping around alot and getting bigger by the day. They're very noisy and I'm worried they might become a little ho(a)rse...

For names I was thinking of Woolemina and Njugette. What do you reckon?

Thanks for popping off so many rabbits by the way. We've noticed the extra grass. The other yowes said to say thanks and they are sorry for thinking the worst of you before.

If you plan to pop by later could you bring some ointment to rub into my udders? They are very swollen and tender. :oops: :D

• 2 weeks later...

Bonsoir mon cherie,

forgive my lengthy absence, i had not run from my paternal responsibilities as ewe would have been forgiven for thinking. Turns out the crows are pretty smart, i've just made my way back from St Kilda, where they unceremoniously deposited me, by wing, to starve to death as my reputation as a lamb guard is now legendary. They did, of course, attempt to peck my eyes out but i've been wearing these goggles for a couple of weeks now and it has them stumped. It was a hell of a swim back, lucky i'm a water creature, it could've been a lot worse.

Anyewe, your choice of names is just fine, i'm flattered at your choice of Njugette, a small golden Njugle, how sweet. :oops:

I hope they are settling down now and playing amongst the other lambs so you can get some peace, i will gladly apply ointment as required, my pleasure, (really!)

I'm also glad they may be becoming a little ho(a)rse, i must confess i still had a little apprehension about their potential pater, on a small scale, ewe understand, there was little d(tr)out in my mind, but i'm happy to fin oot the truth. XXX

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Njugle,

Sorry! :oops: I've not forgotten about you. It's just I've been sooo busy lately. Being a mum is proving quite a task but I'm very happy and the twins are doing great. They seem to have limitless energy and spend most of the time running around in gangs getting up to all sorts of mischief. That trait must come from you!

I've been telling the story of your amazing escape from St Kilda to the other yowes and you're becoming quite a hero! I'm so proud of you :wink:

Well, I better go and feed the twins. The ointment helped alot, thankyou :wink: :D

Njugette, a small golden Njugle, how sweet.

A golden lamb Njugette. Sounds tasty!

Yeah! just watch it bucko! Haven't you heard of bush meat? Comprendez?

Upset the lady again and you'll know a-l-l about it.

Onywye,

Pay no heed peerie Yowe.

So the twins are doing fine? My, how they've grown already, ewe're doing a great job. Admaarible if i may say so. Is it too early to start, erm, planning next years brood, we could always start a bit of, erm, practice could we not? Forgive me for being so forward, but those udders, and this spring air, its hard not to think such things, and of course, i only have eyes for Yowe. :wink:

I like the way you're thinking you sexy water horse. :wink: Practice for next years brood should begin asap. I long to feel your firm grip on my ewe-ful hochs :P :wink: When and where can we meet? I can ask Flossie to lambsit the twins. I feel all tingly! Hope it's not ticks :?: Anyway, I'm off to shave round my firm swollen udders. See you soon :D xxxxxxxxxxx

What finer place than under the stars in the lea of last years peat bank, whar it's nice and dry, or if you'd like a little more privacy i'll give you a hoof up over the wall of the nearest crø away from prying eyes,

And then: If i may again serenade ewe:

L-o-ving Yowe, is easy 'cos your bewetiful,......

....la la la la la - la la la la la- la la laa la laa la la la la - doo-n doo doo doo doo eeEEeeeeeeeeeee

:wink: XXX

What finer place than under the stars in the lea of last years peat bank, whar it's nice and dry, or if you'd like a little more privacy i'll give you a hoof up over the wall of the nearest crø away from prying eyes,

And then: If i may again serenade ewe:

L-o-ving Yowe, is easy 'cos your bewetiful,......

....la la la la la - la la la la la- la la laa la laa la la la la - doo-n doo doo doo doo eeEEeeeeeeeeeee

:wink: XXX

:lol: :lol: I'll meet you in the lea of last years peat bank anytime :wink: XXX

"Take the ribbon from your fleece,

Shak it loose and let it faa,

Layin' soft upon my hide.

Like the shadows on the paets.

Come and lay doon by my side

'till the early mornin light*

All I'm takin' is your time.

Help me mak it through da night".

*Which would be all of 20 mins at this time of year :oops:

Aah, those hochs and hentilagets... :D