Great quotes.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the most important thing in life is honesty, if you can fake that you've got it made" - George Burns

(although could also be Groucho Marx, with slightly differing connotations, all true though, hate buggers wi 'the gift o the gab')

Welcome Tuatara

Where did you get the quote?

Thanks McFly :D

I can't recall re: where I got my quote. I heard it quite a few years back, wrote it down and stuck it to my computer at work!! It brought a smile to face on stress filled days!! :P

• 1 month later...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

Albert Einstein

"The life of a high achiever is one of give-and-receive. We receive that which we are willing to first give out. Therefore, to grow and achieve we must first be willing to help others grow and achieve, and, in so doing, the light of reciprocal achievement will brightly shine upon us."

Greg Werner

dere made up ones I read on a e-mail once that show the versatilaty of the word F**K but still they crack me up,

King Harlad at the Battle of Hastings "watch him he'll have some F**kers eye out with that"

General Custer at his last stand "Where the F**K did all those indians come from"

Captain of the Titanic on leaving for America " Full speed ahead and F**K the Icebergs!"