Random Questions - What I'd like to know is ......?

Njugle

Our one is how does popping candy in ice cream work? Surely the moisture in the custard mixture should activate it all?

if it's not moisture it could be heat, not sure, it's the first i've ever heard of popping candy ice cream :?

what's the official name for a plucker (the fishy kind)? looked it up on google and found a lot about machines to de-feather chickens :(

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the light go out/ or is it still on all night after I close the door of the fridge

How does the man who drives the snowplough get to his work in the morning

And if some get paid for travelling time. What does Dr Who get paid for Time Travel

Why does Harriet Harman think we need more people with breasts to run the country? when we have enough Tits doing the job right now

Why does Harriet Harman think we need more people with breasts to run the country? when we have enough Tits doing the job right now

Perhaps to get a fairer balance of male and female MP/MSP' s, and reduce the establishments strangle hold on women promoting themselves, and to remove the old boys club mentality....

And why the f**k do we pay her wages

A magnificent question....

We all pay her wages as she was voted for by her constituancy, we had little choice.

And, did you not elect these folk??

(what small birds have to do with it I dont know?)

There does seem to be alot of anti woman stuff on these forums recently, and sexual references towards their anatomy.

A little retarded with our thinking perhaps....