• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's many ways around dy problem. Probably the easiest would be to save an avatar that has already been resized on another forum and post that. Or alternatively du could use Paintshop and just resize it in that. There's probably 100's o idder free programmes dat du can get dat'll resize photos fir d... anybody keen o' any free eens?

This is a joke, it's impossible to find an avatar which fits your poor requirements. Come on! Get it bigger than 10kb and 90x90!! shouldnt the forum resize the avatar itself? Every other forum I go on does.. Get this all sorted!!

Thank you for your your polite request. As site administrator I will make a point of ignoring it. Learn some manners

This is a joke, it's impossible to find an avatar which fits your poor requirements. Come on! Get it bigger than 10kb and 90x90!! shouldnt the forum resize the avatar itself? Every other forum I go on does.. Get this all sorted!!

It's not hard to resize it yourself.

Mr Administrator, sir, may I point out that you are supporting a cheeky-smiling monkey avatar. I don't believe monkey's can flush toilets, however, I can...

Actually, it's an ape.

And I would imagine chimpanzees would be perfectly capable of flushing a toilet.

They're also really good at giving cheeky people the big finger :D

• 4 months later...