Shetlink page views & stats

Why so many people logging on then? Was there a webchat with Njugle or something at that time that nobody told me about?! :)

^

||

V

1.00am is when all the Americans log on as they're between 5 and 7 hours behind us. Do you know which forums all these guests were on PB?

Ahh, yes, my Njuglite following arises at that time, and login to my US site for my latest instruction, i've told them not to visit here but they are an enthusiastic bunch. :P

My own theory on that was that it was a couple of days after the paranormal thread started, by which time it would start to appear in the google news alert service, and perhaps, given the number and size of forum sites devoted entirely to that subject perhaps either someone picked up a 'new paranormal resource' and mentioned it on a forum, or someone had previously mentioned on a forum that the news alerts would be a good way to follow international paranormal reports, and hence a number of people spotted it at the same time. All a bit sketchy, but stranger things have happened on the net. :wink:

• 2 years later...