bin laden dead

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So "they" say. He's no loss, but it hardly matters any more, his work was done 10 years ago. Nothing is going to change, even if there's any truth in it, everything will continue just as its continued for the last 9 1/2 years.

His role was to inspire, motivate and "brainwash", once the WTC collapsed, he was blamed, and he "admitted" the blame, he in effect "retired".

I must admit to fealing a certain disquite this morning when I heard about the way of his demise, American trops into an urban Pakistani area.

Coupled with the crowing by our beloved PM, which had a definate bum note, "Justice" in the UK does not end in Death, or maybe things have changed since I last looked!

Is anyone else unimpressed by the way this is being described as 'justice'?

If someone was to murder someone dear to me, and I plotted an attack on them that led to their death, that would be regarded as revenge, not justice.

snap- same name..... kind of

yeah i have never liked the idea of "an eye for an eye" as it makes you as bad as the person you are after

Is anyone else unimpressed by the way this is being described as 'justice'?

If someone was to murder someone dear to me, and I plotted an attack on them that led to their death, that would be regarded as revenge, not justice.

snap- same name..... kind of

yeah i have never liked the idea of "an eye for an eye" as it makes you as bad as the person you are after

I've annoyed 1/2 my American mates on F/B when I've had a pop back at them posting things like "Up the USA, Obama (sic) Bin Laden dead. Rot in hell. Amen".

Oh dear, couldn't resist pointing out it wasn't Obama (Apparently Fox News broadcast it as Obama Bin Laden being dead). I find it very hypocritical - preaching about 'Western values' yet holding people in a part of Cuba they shouldn't have and killing someone without trial.

Oops, apparently I'm a lover of terrorism for posting back. As someone who was blown from one end of Leicester Square to the other as a teenager when a bomb went off in the Swiss Centre, together with having 2 work colleagues badly injured from an IRA bomb, I think I can safely say I'm not a fan of terrorism.

I do find it rather odd that he was buried at sea rather promptly and that better photographs haven't been circulated.

Osama Bin Laden left hugely disappointed by quality of virgins

Osama Bin Laden dead

Recently deceased former Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden is said to be furious about the quality of virgins he has been given in the afterlife, also insisting that his new home is a little on the hot side.

Upon arrival at what he thought was Heaven, Bin Laden was shown to a small shed on the shores of a lake of fire which will be his home for eternity.

Osama told our medium, “Every time I complained that this isn’t what Heaven is meant to be like, the tour guide would laugh and say ‘yes, this is “heavenâ€â€˜ – always using those annoying air quote things.â€

“I demanded my virgins, like any good martyr, but what they brought me is entirely unacceptable.â€

“The line-up looks like the queue outside a Chicago Rock Cafe in Basingstoke – there is a very good reason these women are still virgins.â€

“And some of them definitely look like they’ve been around the block a few times. One of them is passing around photos of her kids.â€

One of Bin Laden’s new hosts told us, “Look, actual genuine virgins are almost impossible to come by these days, so if they’ve got less than ten partners they count, alright?â€

Osama disappointed with virgins

A spokesperson for the virgin community said that it was not only Bin Laden who felt cheated by the arrangements.

One told us, “We’re not overly happy about it either, truth by told.â€

“When we signed up for this gig we were told it was eternity with a great warrior, who was a hero to his people – not the world’s most wanted terrorist. My mum always said I should read the fine print.â€

45 year-old virgin and computer game enthusiast Kevin Simms told us, “I wasn’t really paying attention when they offered the gig, I was too busy taking on Al Qaeda in Call of Duty on my Xbox. Oh the irony.â€

“On the bright-side, he seems to be suffering a bit of ‘stage-fright’ downstairs, so this might not be so bad after all.â€

The awkward moment when you realise your 72 virgins are ugly middle-aged men

Guest Anonymous

It makes no odds where the bullet originated, it only matters that it passed through his brain, good riddance he now sleeps with the fishes.