fundraiser details/ideas for "shetland for sakchai&quot

smeg

There is an account set up a the the BoS to raise money for the shetland for sakchai "fighting fund" . This covers his legal fees, his families expenses and for any other reasons which might crop up. If there is extra over and above what they need, then everyone will get a say in what is done with it.

feel free to post ideas/details of fundraisers

The althletic's group has aranged a sponcered tripple jump. details should follow.

a fancy dress fundraiser football game is being aranged between the malakoff and the "shetland for sakchai" team. James manson is looking into aranging this. Should be held on the 24th of the month.

Please if you are aranging any fundraiser's or you have any ideas please post them on this page.

AND REMEMBER fun, there's been a few glum face's around lets get rid o' a bit o' steam.

Cheers me dears

Smeg/ET

Shetland Amateur Athetics Club have organised a sponsored triple jump at the track on Saturday 8th July at 3pm. All or most of the athletics club will be doing as many triple jumps in an hour and under 11's long jump. We felt as these are Sakchai's events that this would be appropriate. Anyone wanting to try and we do mean anyone can get a sponsor from from me either at track on Monday and Friday from 5pm or phone 810254 and ask for Helen. Maybe you could try!!!!

Smeg, i'll keep in touch with you and James about the game - i'll be speaking to him again about it tomorrow.

We'll then look at getting it advertised etc, important we

get photo's taken before / during / after etc and try to get these

in the times etc.

Adrian/Smeg, guys let us know if theres anything i can do for the sponsored match. I think you have my email address but if not then its rorybinns@hotmail.com. I have quite a few old up helly aa costumes if anyone needs and i still think it'd be good to have everyone out after the game for a few pints whilst heading round the pubs with some collection buckets. Be good to show the campaign team a good night whilst still doing our bit

Hi Rory, yup I agree - I would be up for that providing I don't have to work Saturday night, shouldn't do though.

If you are at the match tomorrow we'll all have a speak about it, I think bizarre up helly aa style costumes are the way to go !

Cheers

We'll then look at getting it advertised etc, important we

get photo's taken before / during / after etc and try to get these

in the times etc.

This might be what you are after...

Dear all,

Craig Chapman here.

I'm just putting myself forward as willing to provide photography of any event, meeting etc regarding Sakchai's campaign.

I will happily undertake to attend anything that is going on and send on photos to the relavant individuals, organisations etc (to the best of my availability)

Just ask, and if I can be there I will.

Kind regards

Craig

e: info@craiggchapman.com

hi smeg and everybody, we ir goin t have a fancy dress tournament onda 25th july. we ir goin t try and get 16 teams. 4 groups of 4. the teams will be 5 a side but u have to have 7 in the team as well, as having at least two girls in each team. if you are thinking about getting a team then speak to me/ian pottinger or thomas summers. smeg if doo thinks this i a good idea then email me back ur reply on dis i wis goin t fone d.

so that's the sunday coz james the manager of malakoff has already set up a charity fancy dress game for da 24th. So i dunno. + i canna make it next sunday as im workin at three. but it seems kina daft to have two in one week thought about the week after?