chemotherapy patients & "fit for work" tests

MJ

hang on a moment. it was a labour goverment who set up this private company to fail most disabled. good try at passing the buck but your party with leaders like brown brought this in. for shame trying to blame everything on the condems. they are evil enough without getting the blame for others faults.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course it matters who did what. how can the disabled trust your party if your guilty of this attack on the sick.

your naturally biased and no blame there. there was always checks on disabilty benifits. i went through a number of them and they were not a nice thing.

your former goverment gave this company its targets ie the number to declare fit. of course this is wrong and should never have been done. the claiment should have been assessed individually.

i had a friend who was declared fit to work via this 4 years ago. he lost his benifits and appealled he won and sadly dropped dead in the street a few months later from this none existant condition.

if you want to be in power again be what your ment to be a workers party and please stop having leaders from eton. you really expect the condems to repel this your joking. i am not forgetting that if labour had got in again they were planning simular cuts. so maybe be honest about it. with your party discredited the tories dead and the libs shown to be trators to there voters sadly that really leave one party to support and im not even a fan of theres. you all have helped the snp well done.

It seems that I have as much influence with the National side of the Party as you seem to have in getting good councillors, though some are.

I think it is fine that he went to Oxford and The London School of Economics, he studied politics and economics, perhaps a need for the complicated world of National Politics. His background is reasonable, comprehensive education, son of a WWII refugee. It is something I do not think I would have the capacity to do.

Still, after all of that, Scottish doctors have condemned the current method of appraising folks ability to work, which is the fact I was trying to convey. A system approved by the current administration.

Any how, if I were to get in power or not, my Leader is an employee of a charity that helps the elderly. I do what I can for the folk I meet every day. If there were to be a Labour Gov again, it would mean I may have a better chance of helping those same people.

Done

I would not normally wish Cancer on anyone

But I a will make a exception to that in Mr.cameron and clegg case

Cameron is now 'putting patient privacy at risk' with plan to share medical records with drugs companies

These two poop holes should not even be in charge of a kids at a zebra crossing

I would like to add one more to my previous exception!

That reincarnation of Hermann Göring that uses the name Ian Duncan Smith!

And I hope it’s as painful as it can get in the tentacle area

^^

Another ridiculous remark.

Being from a jewish background, I lost many of my relatives in my immediate preceding generation, before I was born, in the nazi concentration camps. To describe IDS as being similar to Goring is totally abhorrent to me and is a throwaway and a really insensitive remark.

Shame upon you for that.

in fact they were first to be killed off. but its a very sad thing to say. the cons are no diffrent than they ever were. who is to blame that they are in power. did people forget what they were like under thatcher the milk snatcher.

look on the bright side if scotland goes independant then we will never have another tory goverment ever.

Being also of German Jewish decent I think you forget, it was not just the Jews who were put to the "Work Camps" the Disabled where sent to them too to "work"

Of course I don't forget. I was brought up in full knowledge of the holocaust so know what the Nazis did in the war to various groups. My visit to Auschwitz a few years back was a very emotional time for me. My late mother pleaded with me beforehand not to go but I felt that I should.

It still sickens me to see or hear comments, such as the above comparison of IDS to Goring, being bandied about.

It seems that Scottish Doctors are not happy with what is going on. They call for an end to the Fit for Work tests carried out by the French I.T. company ATOS.

Item 60.

The whole document is interesting reading.

http://www.bma.org.uk/images/slmc2011agenda_tcm41-212139.pdf

Good link. Learn something every day. What a strange way the docs do their minutes incidentally!

If there were to be a Labour Gov again, it would mean I may have a better chance of helping those same people.

not unless they stop wasting money on WMD and (embarassing) world power delusions. Not until they stop accepting peerages. I could go on.

Scandinavian social democracy, caledonian style

or

the Bullingdon Club

easy choice

http://bellacaledonia.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/cam-php.jpg

http://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/the-bullingdon-club/