3rd time lucky, what are you listening to now?

Medziotojas

Guest Anonymous

Boring Boring Boring music! Shetlink and Shetland in general. And people up here want a rock club! - lmao - "We will play the Eagles during the day"

I swear 99% of Shetlanders are culturally disabled and seriously retarded.

eventide, if all the cool underground stuff you've been posting became part of the cultural mainstream would you start hating it and complain whenever people listened to it?

I don't know about music elitism, I find it kinda restrictive. I reckon music Awesomism is the way to go, whereby everything you like is always the best and anything you don't is by default, wrong and bad.

It's only music though.

I've ran screaming from some of the horrors unlinked has dug out.

I gobbed on the moniter out of a reflex spasm when Ghosty put up five Quo vids in a oner and I've chewed my own ears off more than once, trying to get through some of eventide's selection.

The thing is not to get too whiny about it.

Slagging off other peoples taste in music is important but if we overindulge, the effect and potential lulz may be dampened at a time when we may really need it.

Take Justin Bieber for instance...

Out; if you get the chance.

Sorry bout the bagpipes on this next one but I was overcome with Jet Set Willy nostalgia when I heard it.

Nerd factor 9, Mr Spock!

Lastly...lol, I dunno

I've ran screaming from some of the horrors unlinked has dug out.

I gobbed on the moniter out of a reflex spasm when Ghosty put up five Quo vids in a oner and I've chewed my own ears off more than once, trying to get through some of eventide's selection.

Take Justin Bieber for instance...

Shucks, and to think I've caused you to participate in some physical exercise - can't imagine you jogging though. :wink: ... me thinks, albeit without checking through the 45 odd pages of one previous thread that again twas I guilty, not Ghostie re Quo ...

I hereby solemnly swear that even moi wouldn't dream of posting any Justin :shock:

But I'd like to thank you Koy for introducing me to that Jupiter one - ahhh what the heck, I'll have to listen/post it again now! :D It has deffo become one of my favourites. Crumbs, that was waayyyyy back in September!

Ah yes, tastes in music. Guess it can just be :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aYzQb6cc5E