Midnight curfew at night clubs

Styles

Just an other way that proves how backwards the police think about things, all grumpy because other people are out havign fun instead fo them.

Before the curfew you rarely saw a queue and would be walking more or less straight into the club.. now i foresee long queue and pissed off peopel that ahve been queueing to get in before 00:00 but get turned away becuase the clock stuck 12 :?

It does seem like a strange bylaw to introduce. I want to know what the point of it is ment to be?

I have been in some poser cues in my day (to my shame) and have seen them turn very ugly when people have been turned away or held up for ages due to the place being full.

Nothing beats standing in the poser queue to see a stream of piss running down past you

Yep been there. then there's the fanatasic "one out one in rule". You'd be sober by the time you got in and instantly regret the decision not to stay in the pub.

Yep been there. then there's the fanatasic "one out one in rule". You'd be sober by the time you got in and instantly regret the decision not to stay in the pub.

More than once I have been in the queue up until I was at the front before deciding to go back to Flints or wherever. Might have been something to do with the smell.

Personally I think the realisation of having a Posers experience only happens when the next day you reach for that crumpled fiver you thought you had in your pocket, only to realise you've given it away for a night of poor music, sticky floors and piss drenched toilets .

Cue regret

Personally I think the realisation of having a Posers experience only happens when the next day you reach for that crumpled fiver you thought you had in your pocket, only to realise you've given it away for a night of poor music, sticky floors and piss drenched toilets .

Cue regret

Indeed. You could have saved £5, stayed in Flints and experienced pretty much the same.

Guest Anonymous

the best way to do it would be to keep the night clubs open all night, this was how they do it in denmark.

I know the pigs etc will think this would be no good and lead to chaos but in denmark i noticed the complete opposite and here are the reasons

1.) because there is no last orders you dont feel you have bolt your drink down before they close the bar thus reducing the need to binge drink.

2.)there is no street violence because you have the trickle effect people trickle in and trickle out and you never end up with the situation of an entire nightclub full of people being ejected onto the street at 2.00 am, charged up because they have been bolting there drink and suddenly find themselves eith no where to go.

3.)you also dont have to wait for the pubs to reopen just step from the nightclub into one

ps Iwould like to see the thule start opening at 8.00 am again ,i have fond memories of those mornings after the night before!!

Can anyone remember the last time this entry time limit was imposed, it caused so much trouble, fighting and general unplesentness, it's crazy to try it again.

Either I'm turning old and the perpitrators of this madness have no records or indeed have they drunk themselves into a vat of forgetfullness.