• Create Account

With your Shetlink login details, all classifieds, private messages, and invoices are now accessed through the new Njord | Market system. Please see Njord | Market FAQ for more details.

Photo

SHETLAND says NO to Scottish Independence

scottish independance shetland independance

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#106 HJALTI

HJALTI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

You quoted my text so it wasn't a massive leap to infer that the subject related to my post. Correct on the touchy put down, I'm fed up of trying to argue with people who have already made up their mind based on prejudice rather than facts. I am aware that you slated the Norse homeland brigade.....I was simply defending my reasoned arguments by pointing out the drivvel spouted by a very vocal xenophobic minority who are active in discrediting them. You did accuse me of trying to mislead people and chose to describe my interpretation of history as "pish" without explaining why. So yeah touchy.

#107 Scorrie

Scorrie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1242 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:58 PM

You quoted my text so it wasn't a massive leap to infer that the subject related to my post. Correct on the touchy put down, I'm fed up of trying to argue with people who have already made up their mind based on prejudice rather than facts. I am aware that you slated the Norse homeland brigade.....I was simply defending my reasoned arguments by pointing out the drivvel spouted by a very vocal xenophobic minority who are active in discrediting them. You did accuse me of trying to mislead people and chose to describe my interpretation of history as "pish" without explaining why. So yeah touchy.

Here's what I posted:

Spouting skewed historical pish on promotional website to try and fool those who know no different is another thing entirely........

I think it's quite clear my criticism was aimed at the info on your link - not you.
Unless the link is to your own website - in which case I'm more than happy to accuse you. :wink:

#108 HJALTI

HJALTI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

Sorry min but I didn't post a link? I'm thinking wires hve been crossed here? The link you are spikin about was posted by mikeyboy and is nothing to do with me. :)

#109 Scorrie

Scorrie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1242 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

Ah.

Wires definitely crossed! It certainly was the website I was criticising.

In which case I apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience, good sir. :P

#110 HJALTI

HJALTI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

*A rather sheepish

Nae worries :)

#111 Frances144

Frances144

The standard you walk past is the standard you accept

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4561 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:47 AM

Group hug?

:D

#112 RE563

RE563

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:57 AM

I read dis apa internet,

Godwins Law says dat every discussion apa internet, sumbody will eventually mention hitler so if any poster does mention the Nazis in a discussion thread, Godwin’s Law can be invoked, they instantly lose the argument and the thread can be ended.

Happened brally early here haha

#113 icepick239

icepick239

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

Oh God, please get me to the T for me Kronenbourg 1664.
Summers come and the Nuts are oot.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scottish independance, shetland independance