Just wondering if anyone knows whats going on with the post? I had mail sent tuesday morning via next day delivery and its still not here, does anyone know if the plane hasn't landed with the post, or is anyone else having the same problem, I've been told that next day means 48hrs for shetland - post has been today but still not gotten the mail I am expecting.

Definitely - she is a really good pal of mine and she sends me the 'wen' hair oil because I cant get it up here, its really expensive as its made in the states, I am so gutted - I hope it might turn up but it seems highly unlikely and the post office cant find it via the address as they store details primarily by the tracking number, she posts it up to me every 3 months and its always gotten here before.  I know that some items are restricted to send in the post like perfumes, perhaps the bottle burst or is being tested to make sure its not a restricted item, god knows.  Think she is going to post another on Monday, I sent her money today so - fingers crossed.