• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with LinkedIn Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Unseen Economy; A Retrospective Look At Shetlink Classifieds

classifieds

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 Capeesh

Capeesh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 08:12 AM

An advert in the classifieds right now seems to be attracting attention going by the number of views, it's titled "Bra and Pants found"
That's all you see in the "latest classified" bit on the Shetlink homepage.
Yes, I'm ashamed to say curiosity got the better of me too. :razz:

#82 Bravetwin

Bravetwin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 11:23 AM

Lol I'm immune hee hee

#83 Joanne Louise Krusche

Joanne Louise Krusche

• Social Media Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 09:29 AM

Can ANYONE HELP ME to UNSUBSCRIBE from ALL SHETLINK ADVERTISING and POSTS?

#84 admin

admin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 11:31 AM

Hi Joanne. If you click on your name in the top right of the screen there's a window that should appear with options including 'content I follow' where you can deselect anything you've subscribed to.

#85 trout

trout

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 6438 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:03 AM

This almost sounds like you're "Subscribed" to a category in the Classifieds? i.e. subscribed to have emails sent to you when one is entered into a category or at the top level thus receiving one from every category entry.

Go to the Classifieds section and check whether a button at the top of the section has "Unsubscribe" on it (or whatever category you're receiving email from). If so you possibly by accident clicked on the "Subscribe" and not realised and are now getting an email from every category.

Also check here: https://www.shetlink...a=notifications<---- this is a section where you can add/remove preferences for notifications.

EDIT: I've blanket removed all notifications being sent to you from the classifieds section. Sorry that this has been a frustrating time for you.

#86 James-R

James-R

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 10:46 AM

Is it possible to have a D.I.Y. section, as it would save us from scrolling through all the current pages looking for bits and bobs?

#87 George.

George.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:30 PM

Why does just about everything get listed under "Boats", regardless of whether it's a boat or not?

#88 Muckle need

Muckle need

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:04 PM

Apparently my emails are getting returned and 'bouncing' so Shetlink has disabled my address until I change it. How can I change it when it's the only one I have ??? I've tried re entering the old one but obviously it won't accept it!!! Can anybody out there help ???

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: classifieds