• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with LinkedIn Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Shetland Tenant's Forum

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 paulb

paulb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4805 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:12 PM

how muchg did it cost to look into opening a Facebook account. wow 

#22 George.

George.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:14 PM

From their website:-

"Tenant participation officer Joann Johnson and members of the Shetland Tenants Form committee have been trained as auditors and have been involved in examining the Shetland Islands Council’s Housing Service to see if any improvements can be made. They have looked at streamlining procedures and policies to make staff implementation easier. This allows the forum to have direct input into how the housing service is delivered and gives the committee a better understanding of what goes on and how things work within the housing department, which can be passed on to tenants."

Apparently, they're also looking at ways of opening a Facebook account ...

In effect, they're paid to do nothing useful, which I'm sure they're highly skilled at.

Edited by George., 22 June 2015 - 06:15 PM.

#23 Suffererof1crankymofo

Suffererof1crankymofo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 06:34 PM

"They have looked at streamlining procedures and policies to make staff implementation easier. "

Ahem.  What about the tenants then eh?

#24 Colin

Colin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:41 PM

Facebook eh!!  Going places now... :razz:

#25 Ghostrider

Ghostrider

1crankymofo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8648 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 05:26 PM

I "hear" that the woman who staffed the TPF office has "retired" and the office is now closed.

They kept that one very quiet, didn't they. I suppose it tells its own story that it doesn't seem like (m)any folk noticed its passing...

Oh, well. It'll be one office rent and salary less coming out of our pockets. Pity though, as a strong tenant's organisation could have kicked a few asses where most needed.

Edited by Ghostrider, 27 October 2017 - 05:27 PM.

• Mr.Brown likes this