Scoop Wholefoods

Egbert-Mcwhirter

Hi all just want to mention on here what a fantastic shop Scoop Wholefoods are I shop there often a great range of top quality products sold and very friendly helpful staff.

I came across a new beverage now sold there called Roots Soda, I tried both of their products "Hoodoo" and "Klaleidoscope" and was very impressed refreshing and unique.

I can certainly recommend this brand to anyone looking for an alternative to the other mainstream fizzy beverages.

www.scoopwholefoods.co.uk

Can't be SPAM can it?

A blatant bit of self promotion perhaps

Hands up any Shetlink readers who don't know that Scoop have a shop in the Toll Clock Centre and that they also supply some local businesses with their wares and, if your local shop doesn't stock any Scoop stuff that you need then, you should ask them to do so.

There, done it all for the 'spammer'.  A public service that is cheaper than the Shetland Times and SIBC.  <G>

• 8 months later...

Something odd going on in Scoop.  Not just recently.  It seems to have been for ages.  The staff are always smiling, and worse still it looks genuine.  I think that they are letting the whole surly shopping experience of Shetland down.  Not only that, but they are selling stuff that I want at sensible prices.  It has to stop, and soon.