Election 2015/Shetland Times

Kavi Ugl

It's Friday and as I flicked through The Shetland Times I saw an election advert for Danus Skene the SNP candidate for Shetland.

The "problem" with the photo is they used Scalloway castle as the backdrop!.

The Scottish National Party candidate for Shetland using Scalloway castle for a promotional photo.

That'll be Scalloway castle which was built using forced labour and is a mark of the oppression meted out to Shetlanders by the Scottish heirarchy.

That'll be an own goal then.

LOL!.

Edited by Kavi Ugl

That'll be Scalloway castle which was built using forced labour and is a mark of the oppression meted out to Shetlanders by the Scottish heirarchy.

A monument to tyrany if evere there was one....

Belmont House...

Broch Lodge...

Maybe we could start fundraising to roof over Muness castle and turn it into a private sushi-bar club, or a fine-wine-tasting centre?

Could have done the photo shoot outside the Salvation Army food bank, promising it will be shutting soon for lack of use after the Election?

The Scottish hierarchy sit in the House of Lords nowadays.

Yet another reason to vote SNP.

They'll not be getting my vote this time.

I voted SNP into power in Holyrood and voted 'yes' in the referendum, but I'm jiggered if I'm voting for a candidate for the SNP who is cynically using his Lib past to try and sway voters in these here islands.

Plus I wouldn't urinate on those members of the SNP Shetland group on Facebook who really showed their true colours the day after the referendum. What a bunch of nasty, spiteful and arrogant clowns.