Cameron and Danus

In view of the furore surrounding Cameron (and his like) and what seems to be tax 'evasion' on a grand scale, I wonder how many other of our wonderful politicians are yet to be 'outed'. You can be pretty sure that offshore accounts and financial juggling is endemic in the wealthy classes. I suppose 'we are all in it together' it's just a question of scale. Some of us have managed to get away with a few quid here and there, but in the upper echelons of society we are talking big money.

Considering Danus Skene's privileged background, which was kept under wraps for a while, I wonder if his family, have, like Cameron's, tucked money safely away out of sight from time to time. After all he was at Eton for a while, not a cheap educational option, and would have mixed happily with the English wealthy upper class which Alec Salmond made no secret of loathing.

I read somewhere I'm sure about Danus selling an estate in Perthshire not long ago, or part of it, keeping the rest.

Land and property in Perthshire? Hmmm! Perhaps I've got that wrong!  

Our ambitious and verbose first minister has followed Cameron and published her tax returns too it seems, perhaps she could suggest her fellows do the same.

Considering Danus Skene's privileged background, which was kept under wraps for a while, I wonder if his family, have, like Cameron's, tucked money safely away out of sight from time to time. After all he was at Eton for a while, not a cheap educational option, and would have mixed happily with the English wealthy upper class which Alec Salmond made no secret of loathing.

Quite amazing just how many people greet on and on about the fact that Danus Skene was educated at Eton while ignoring the fact that David Cameron was schooled there as well.

Edited by George.

Well there's certainly "National" ambitions here Mikey! (I'll leave the 'boy' off here I think you've probably outgrown that title.)

And I do think comments about our local SNP man are just as relevant as comments about Tavish, Alastair, or any other past, present or possible future local politician.

Nice cap Mikey!