• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with LinkedIn Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Njord | Market - Classifieds

Thank you for your continued patience. Shetlink is happy to announce the launch of Njord | Market as an upgraded and focused software development for the Shetland community.

With your Shetlink login details, all classifieds, private messages, and invoices are now accessed through the new Njord | Market system. Please see Njord | Market FAQ for more details.

Photo

Shetlopedia politics information back online

politics shetlopedia jarlmedia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JAStewart

JAStewart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3387 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:27 PM

Hi Shetlinkers,

Many of us mourned the loss of Shetlopedia, and I was especially sad to see all my politics research disappear. However, I was able to recover a 400mb .txt file that contained every single page from Shetlopedia on it and have used that to rebuild the politics section that I had on the site. 

You can access it here: http://jarlmedia.com/Home

I am of course ever interested to hear from anyone with additional content to add, mistakes to highlight or pictures to supply.

I'll probably come back with specific requests for fellow history buffs to help me identify!

Cheers

James

PS if anyone wants to help rebuild Shetlopedia let me know. I'm not interested in doing it alone as it's a massive job!

#2 MuckleJoannie

MuckleJoannie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3243 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 09:24 PM

I hope you've got good security on your site so it doesn't get buggered up again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: politics, shetlopedia, jarlmedia