• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with LinkedIn Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo

Houston floods

god help us

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brochbuilder

brochbuilder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

After the catastrophic floods in Houston, Texas, Hollywood stars, (not famous for their Christian beliefs),
have dipped deep into their pockets.
Sandra Bullock has donated a million dollars to the Red Cross, a sum matched by Disney.

The religious leader of a Houston megachurch has taken in people for shelter after being shamed into it
on Twitter, and the multi million dollar Catholic church is keeping its money, but offering
spiritual sanctuary to small boys.

#2 George.

George.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 10:38 AM

After the catastrophic floods in Houston, Texas, Hollywood stars, (not famous for their Christian beliefs),
have dipped deep into their pockets.
Sandra Bullock has donated a million dollars to the Red Cross, a sum matched by Disney.

The religious leader of a Houston megachurch has taken in people for shelter after being shamed into it
on Twitter, and the multi million dollar Catholic church is keeping its money, but offering
spiritual sanctuary to small boys.

I note the comment regarding the faithful few playing with, sorry, I meant looking after a number of wee boys. It certainly shows religion for what it is.

#3 Ghostrider

Ghostrider

1crankymofo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8648 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:48 PM

"Houston - we have a problem!"

Yup, I'm just getting my coat.....