Less than honest police

audi-ya-do

With what the police have and are doing to me and all for me telling them the gods honest truth,  they would have been better off shooting me dead, that would have been the kindest thing they could ever have done or do.

I feel for you town. The last nine months found me unable to sleep properly, eat properly and think clearly. Like I said in an earlier post this has probably been my worst year in my life. All because two useless, dishonest police wanted to get Brownie points against the "bad man". Just like you I feel this isn't the polices' decision to make, they should approach all cases in an unbiased manner and merely pass that collected, truthful, evidence on to the PF. 

Hang in there though, I know it's tough. My suggestion is what I am thinking of, take all your hurt and pain then, be constructive. I shall be watching both of the police officers and accusers movements closely and legally, the minute they slip up no matter how small I shall be all over it like stink on do-do. I also intend to get dash cams and hope to capture them that way too. To me two can play the game I've been through.

I know you are hurting, I really do, but there are other ways to do things. Bet you won't ever look at the police the same way will you? My advice to everyone is to withdraw community support for the police until they get to the bottom of corruption and dishonesty that seems so prevalent, they are OUR servants after all and paid for by us.