So I've looked online to find a list of places that have a wedding venue licence within Shetland. A lot of nice places...
No beach wedding options. This is surprising and makes me sad. If beach wasn't an option, I was hoping to be able to be married in a barn... but again, there are none that I've found within Shetland that have the licence.
I'm not missing something, am I?
This is the list of wedding venues allowed, according to SIC:
- Baltasound Hotel, Baltasound, Unst, ZE2 9DS
- Bonhoga Gallery, Weisdale Mill, Weisdale
- Braewick Cafe, Eshaness, ZE2 9RS
- Burrastow House, Walls, ZE2 9PD
- Busta House Hotel, Brae, ZE2 9QN.
- Easthouse, Duncansclate, Burra, ZE2 9LE
- Eshaness Community Centre, Braehoulland, Eshaness, ZE2 9RS
- Isbister Public Hall, Isbister, Whalsay, ZE2 9AJ
- Meadowvale, Exnaboe, Virkie, ZE3 9JS
- Shetland Museum and Archives, Hay's Dock, Lerwick, ZE1 0WP
- Sound Public Hall, Lerwick, ZE1 0RQ
- Sumburgh Hotel, Sumburgh, ZE3 9JN
- Symbister Public Hall, Symbister, Whalsay, ZE2 9AA
- The Moorfield Hotel, Brae, ZE2 9UX
- Westhall, Lower Sound, Lerwick