Calling Shetland Authors...or any authors! Come to the Stage!

Guest Fetlar Writer

Guest Fetlar Writer

Are you an author who would like to read extracts of your own work to an audience? All you need is courage, and a PC or MAC. AltspaceVR have authorised me to mentor authors in using a new social media platform - this is a new frontier - and it crosses platforms of 2d and Virtual Reality. Message me if you want to know more. It's free to host events in AltspaceVR - this doesn't have to be book reading events - you can have private rooms there too, or host other events.

David John Griffin will be giving a talk and readings from his three books: 'The Unusual Possession of Alastair Stubb', 'Infinite Rooms' and 'Two Dogs At The One Dog Inn And Other Stories' on May 10th - 8-9pm BST - so come along if you like live storytelling. Here's the link to his event - RSVP HERE

I'm reading extracts from 'The AdderStane' on the 28th April 9-10pm BST. RSVP - HERE

I'm hoping to bring a new author to the stage every month - so message me before all the time slots disappear.

Here's my Facebook page that promotes authors as well as publishing my own work. HERE

Take a sneak peek of my pre-event room - I made a quick 5 minute video to show folks what a room in AltspaceVR looks like and what is possible for this platform - HERE