• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*hic*

*chuckle*

you knows it ! :twisted:

I believe your one of these:

Ankled

Badgered, Banjaxed, Battered, Befuggered, Bernard Langered, Bladdered, Blasted, Blathered, Bleezin, Blitzed, Blootered, Blottoed, Bluttered, Boogaloo, Brahms & Liszt, Buckled, Burlin

Cabbaged, Chevy Chased, Clobbered

Decimated, Dot Cottoned, Druck-steaming, Drunk as a Lord, Drunk as a skunk

Etched

Fecked, Fleemered , Four to the floor

Gatted, Goosed, Got my beer goggles on, Guttered

Had a couple of shickers, Hammer-blowed, Hammered, Hanging, Having the whirlygigs, Howling

Inebriated, Intoxicated

Jahalered, Jaiked up, Jan'd - abbrev for Jan Hammered, Jaxied, Jeremied, Jolly

Kaned

Lagged up, Lamped, Langered [also langers, langerated], Laroped, or alt. larrupt, Lashed, Leathered, Legless, Liquored up Locked, Locked out of your mind ,Loo la

Mad wey it, Mandoo-ed, Mangled, Manky, Mashed, Meff'd, Merl Haggard, Merry, Minced, Ming-ho, Minging, Moired, Monged, Monkey-full, Mottled, Mullered

Newcastled, Nicely irrigated with horizontal lubricant

Off me pickle, Off me trolley, On a campaign, Out of it, Out yer tree

Paggered, Palintoshed, Paraletic, Peelywally, Peevied, Pickled, Pie-eyed, Pished, Plastered, Poleaxed, Pollatic

Rat-legged,Ratted, Ravaged, Razzled, Reek-ho, Rendered, Rosy glow, Rubbered, Ruined

Saying hello to Mr Armitage, Scattered, Schindlers, Screwed, Scuttered Shedded [as in " My shed has collapsed taking most of the fence with it"], Slaughtered, Sloshed, Smashed, Snatered ), Snobbled Sozzled, Spangled, Spannered, Spiffed, Spongelled, Squiffy, Steamin, Steampigged, Stocious, Stonkin

Tanked, Tashered, Tipsy, Trashed, Trollied, Troubled, Trousered, Twisted

Warped, Wasted, Wellied, With the fairies, Wrecked

Zombied

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nicely put! :twisted: :P

• 4 weeks later...

AndyVocoustic drunkenly stumbled in to another thread and posted this:

Rules:

#1: You must be pissed

#2: Tell us the story of your evening/day

#3: Posts must occur after midnight (I hope moderators will delete any violaters)

#4: Posts should hold to a incoherence of wrong gramspelling standard

#5: You cannot violate the rules (apart from me, I can :wink: )

I saw Chris Stout at Lemon Tree tonight - brilliant! Catrina is amazing at the Harp! Truley stunning! Just a pity more werent there to see it!

I am pissed! http://www.thegrimnorthernsocial.com/board/images/smiles/icon_beer.gif

wrecked...

just got back from a random party that we bumbled into. totally mental : some super-rich ed uni kids have apparently got the use of almost an entire tennament as their pad, thanks to daddy, naturally. Drunk posh kids are so ridiculous. they fill me with a bizzare fushoin of anger/jelously/contempt/bewilerment and general dismay. In edinburgh it's mesed up sometimes. reminds me of this story a mate sent me :

'So you're a poet? How fascinating!' squeaked Seraphema. 'Should I have heard of you? I'm reading English Literature at Edinburgh Uni you know.'

'Well, what else would you do with literature?' said Sylvester as he dunked another Jammie Dodger into his glass of Talisker. He sucked the resultant soggy concoction with vigour and, indeed, panache. 'Shouldn't you be doing Scottish Literature as well? Not reading it, mind - doing it.'

'Em, well I think there may be an element of it in the first two years. I'm not that sure to be honest. I'm mainly here for the experience you know?'

'Ah,' sighed Sylvester. He offered Seraphema a Tunnocks Tea Cake, which she refused. 'Do you have a favourite Scottish town at all?' he asked.

'Well. I'm not awfully well acquainted with the north as such. I have heard of Glasgow though.'

Sylvester rummaged around the pile of papers scattered around the living room floor and emerged with a scrawled lament.

'Glasgow oh Glasgow,

where all of the bars go

that Leith used to have

but where now all the Yahs go.'

Seraphema looked puzzled. 'What are Yahs?' she asked.

'The Yahs, my dear, are the tribe commonly known as the upper middle class English who have seen fit to colonise this fine district of ours,' began Sylvester. 'While they chip away at the environment and heritage they pollute the air with loud, long vowels in swanky restaurants and soulless pubs.'

Seraphema suddenly shivered self-consciously and hurriedly changed the subject. 'So, erm, what are the rest of the neighbours like here then?' she chirped.

'Well,' began Sylvester. 'There's auld Jessie Kelso on the ground floor. She's a wise old bird in many ways but there's not many folk around who understand her nowadays.'

'Who lives in the other ground floor flat?' asked Seraphema. 'I heard some strange noises coming from there.'

'Good question, ' said Sylvester. 'I have never seen anyone enter or leave that flat since I moved here ten years ago.'

'How rare,' said Seraphema.

'In 1f1,' continued Sylvester, 'live Davie and Eddie. Now, Davie's a jambo and Eddie's a hibbee.'

'You've lost me again,' said Seraphema.

Sylvester clarified: 'David supports Heart of Midlothian - an Association Football Team, whilst Eddie's allegiance, like the majority of folks around these parts, is to Hibernian F.C. Why they choose to live together is a mystery, as they have partitioned their flat so they rarely have to come in contact with each other. I don't know if you've ever seen the episode of Steptoe and Son where they divide their house to avoid each other's company, but it's a bit like that...'

Ha ha Aly!

Yes, it was some party was'nt it?

I ended up at another one in West Pilton not long after that - madness...

It was pretty trashed when I turned up (at the posh dublin street party)

Some size of house!!!! proibably a million quid I'd bet.

Oh how the other half live!