TESCO / CO-OP.

tarsus

Tesco has people right throughout the store (entry to exit) to "marshall" customers.  Doesn't seem to prevent some idiots blocking aisles whilst they "chat" with people they know, and nobody tells them to "move along please".  Don't they know there's a war on.  !! 

The floors are also taped out into "zones" for "social distancing".  They seem to be largely ignored.  Don't they know there's a war on...!!

There also seem to be more than a few people taking their kids in and (appearing to) let them run around.  Don't they know there's a war on...!!

On the plus side, despite having to wait in line (for a checkout) behind 2 gossiping women with VERY full barrows, I was in and out in less than 20 minutes and got what I needed.  Oh, and I had a nice pleasant chat with a very pretty checkout operator as she passed my stuff through.  :thmbsup

Some staff look a little "stressed" though.  Sympathise with them.

Haven't been in the Co-op for a few days but, I guess they might have a similar approach.