Weird site functionality in IE11

Has anyone else using Internet Explorer 11 (on Windows 7 if that makes a difference) noticed some odd problems navigating Shetlink forums recently?

For some weeks (I think this started after a big Windows update - groan) I haven't been able to:

a)  use the quote function when replying to forum posts (it just puts the cursor in the reply box)

B) paste links from other sites (e.g. Speedtest), and

c)  scroll up and down the post entries other than by dragging the scroll bar. Neither the mouse scroll wheel nor clicking in the scroll bar works.

The scrolling issue only shows up in the actual topic posts, not the titles page - and only when I click to a thread using the "last post" link. However the quote/paste problems are permanently there, as I have just discovered while trying to move some text around here  :angry: .

None of these issues have shown up on any other sites, even ones that use the same forum software. The only thing I can think of is there is some weird Ad link on the "last post" page that is interfering with IE.

None of this is evident when using Firefox, but I don't like being outfoxed by Microsoft :-D