Learning Italian

I've recently decided I'd like to learn Italian and then sometime in the next few years visit Italy for a few months. But I can't seem to find any night classes or short college courses on Italian in Shetland. Can anyone recommend anything I've missed. I know they teach it at the high school so hoped there would poosibly be a night class on it??

Thanks, I've purchased a few apps on my phone which speak the words out which is great for picking up the proper way to say things but thought a night class would cover the more boring bits (sentence construction etc)! I've mastered the days of the week, months, numbers and colours! But not sure how much use that would be! Also I think I'll find the phrase "Non parlo bene I'tiliano" useful!

Hi,

Ive been looking for the last two years for an italian course to be run in shetland, but still nothing.

If by any chance you do find a course or a private tutor, feel free to let me know, we could always split the cost and see how many other people might like to join if we can get a group together.

If your stuck i ahve a full italian course on disk, ive never tried it but its a good one, id just much rather learn wit other people to make sense of it.

Good Luck and let me know if you want to borrow my disk and book set.

Clint.