Sullom Voe Constuction Jobs

lscott

Does anyone have any information on how to apply /whats happening with construction jobs on the Laggan & Tormore project at Sullom Voe? Me and my husband are trying to move back to Shetland at the moment and he is looking for work, he is currently a maintenance joiner but would be happy doing labouring or any work really and we thought this would be a good opportunity but I can't find any info anywhere. Does anyone even know if they need workers cause according to the website's i've been on they should be looking for around 700 at this stage?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as we have been offered a house but desperately need employment!!

Thanks x

They plan to have around 400 people working on the gas plant construction by the end of the summer. Petrofac are the main contractor and have their own agency, they can be contacted at resourcing@petrofac.com. Morrisons are doing the civils works and they seem to be taking people on through a local agency - Yes Recruitment.

Hope thats helpful