Everytime when am on this site I try up loading pictures and it wont up load them or am waiting for ever?

Also why with all the errors the site looks a million times better but the same problems remain . I tried adding adverts and I have had 6 error pages, which deletes my adverts too meaning I have to start all over again each time.

help me somebody am beginning to lose my rag !

PM me with any issues and we'll see what can be done. Especially give any error messages you describe with the run up in detail to when you received that error.

Be aware that there is an upload limit of 5mb total for images. You will receive an error if you're trying to upload some crazed 10Mb HD quality image.

Thanks Trout,

Really was annoying me last night I don't have loads of time so was getting harassed with the errors.

Even after I posted this message I went from my laptop to try on my I phone and it did the same thing , I had wrote my advert then went to add it to the page and it said "oops an error has accured" again so I just gave up.  

The pictures are from my I phone so they are just normal that's why I couldn't understand it doing it.

Please see these two posts:

PM me with any issues and we'll see what can be done. Especially give any error messages you describe with the run up in detail to when you received that error.

Be aware that there is an upload limit of 5mb total for images. You will receive an error if you're trying to upload some crazed 10Mb HD quality image.

Can you add the advert without the pictures first? Then press edit on your and add your pics. It'll then be your pics or not?!

Trout.. I tried that too, I did eventually get the advert posted with pictures by adding the advert then editing it . So that did work but when I tried to do it for another post it wouldn't load the pictures again I waited for over 5 mins for 1 picture which just wouldn't load. 

It just picks and chooses when to work it doesn't matter what why I do it.