Deep Freeze - who delivers to Shetland?

Frances144

john lewis

Either order on-line or phone aberdeen mon-fri (they don't do direct calls at weekend) tell the guy on the phone what you're looking for and your price range and they'll usually do you the best deal they can. Delivery is free though not set times in shetland (it's northwards so usually expected on thursday).

Sad I know but I used to love going to john lewis for white goods just because they were so helpful no matter what your budget. And in the city they delivered when you wanted for free (instead of £35 to deliver round the corner a day late).

I have recently bought a freezer, washing machine, and tumble drier from boots on line just go to their website and click on boots electricals home appliances £20 delivery for all three. They deliver to shetland on a monday and thursday very happy with the service. You also get loads of advantage card points as well and to be honest their prices are fairly resonable