My film on FourDocs, Channel 4

I thoroughly enjoyed your film the bits with the traps were particularly good and the stills are beautiful. It's good to see that someone is still working ponies in Shetland has was done in the past. Most people don't realise that we will be depending on pony power again in the not too distant future. Using horse power is a skill I would like to learn in the future Do you run courses to teach the ins and outs?

Thanks for your comments.

Yes we do offer lessons in driving Shetland pony and cart in our indoor school. The lessons are 1 hour long and you learn to harness up safely, how to drive and how to unharness. I can thoroughly recommend the experience and you will leave with a smile on your face!

If you are interested, please phone me on 01595 809 799 - we are open everyday except Monday but you do need to book over the phone if you want a lesson.

Alternatively, we do offer tours where someone drives you for an hour around the countryside.

Cheers

Frances

Thordale Shetland Driving Centre

www.thordale.co.uk

01595 809 799