Warmflow condensing combi boiler

Hi!

Just fitted Warmflow condensing combi boiler and have some qustion about wiring conroller! May be somebody use the similar boiler?

So, my problem - haved old boiler with deverter valve, so can use hot water in OFF position, while thermal store warm!

This model have pump and in Off position his not live!

Question - possible to make connection, if IN OFF position, when I open tap, start work pump and water go through thermal store and I will get hot water while Store warm, without start burner!

Because, if lived Hot Water in ON position all day, will use more oil to heat up Store and every time when open tap! So store Warm all day, but water used just some times!

If somebody use similar boiler, PM please me!

Thanks!

I thought a combi boiler only makes hot water on demand ? A condensing boiler will only be a few percent more efficent than a standard boiler made in the last 20 years. You can check the efficiency of you old boiler and new boiler on the internet. As these new boilers have a shorter life span than the likes of the old worcester boilers you probably wont save a penny, but it will keep the green guys happy.