Who told Beckham about my trip?

bresail

For a few months I've been preparing for a trip that I intend to do this year.

I will be doing a trip that I first did 50 yrs ago.

I will fly in to Kuala Lumpur and head straight north to Ipoh where our Ama lived and I hope to find / meet her and her family again.

I will then be going into the jungle at the Thai / Malaysian border and try to contact some people that I stayed with in 1965. They belong to a tribe called the "Jahai Negrito," they are a wandering people but I do know their required habitats. Luckily, they have mostly decided not to leave the jungle and who can blame them.

There is a programme on tv at the moment with David Beckham out in the Amazon jungle.

I'm going on my own.

So take that David!

If anyone is interested I can tell you more about my first trip, there were some funny moments and I went on to stay with another tribe later.

Regards,

Rex

For a few months I've been preparing for a trip that I intend to do this year.

I will be doing a trip that I first did 50 yrs ago.

I will fly in to Kuala Lumpur and head straight north to Ipoh where our Ama lived and I hope to find / meet her and her family again.

I will then be going into the jungle at the Thai / Malaysian border and try to contact some people that I stayed with in 1965. They belong to a tribe called the "Jahai Negrito," they are a wandering people but I do know their required habitats. Luckily, they have mostly decided not to leave the jungle and who can blame them.

There is a programme on tv at the moment with David Beckham out in the Amazon jungle.

I'm going on my own.

So take that David!

If anyone is interested I can tell you more about my first trip, there were some funny moments and I went on to stay with another tribe later.

Regards,

Rex

Rex, would love to hear more about your first trip. I bet that it was really interesting. A lot will have been learnt and you'll have enjoyed every moment!!!

p.s Who cares about Beckham???

• 3 months later...

My trip to Malaysia has had to be cancelled, due to ongoing but different health problems. These are physical problems that were not caused by me, my age or my body. I cannot say more at this moment but I will let all know.

I will however go next year.
I will also eventually, put on here a letter which is one of the most ridiculous answer to a question, that I posed to an authority.

I have also been teetering on the brink of a black hole for a few months now.