Easy Food - Just Add Water

BigMouth

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I knew that - but why would that influence what I eat? I remember not buying S African fruit etc in order to contribute to the demise of apartheid, I have a notion one should not touch Nestlé because of anti-breastfeeding formula malpractice stuff in poor countries - and have been past Cadbury factory in B'ham where they had a dodgy infected leaky pipe - but I don’t like milk chocolate anyway. I choose what to eat on grounds of taste, not which multinational makes it! (All of which is a very long way from the title of this thread, Mr Mod – but you started it! :wink:)

^^^ Maybe Lerwick does need a Tesco after all! - just checked the website

http://www.greenandblacks.com/uk/categories.php?pageid=27&cid=6

and there are actually 16 different sorts! I only like the dark ones and the mint is too sweet for me but I could munch on the ginger one till the proverbial kye come haem.

Indeed

Almond looks nice :)

Just come back from Tesco’s and counted 13 sorts on the shelf – with Almond claiming to be going to be discontinued - £1.48 for the 100g bars and £2.48 (i.e. more expensive!) for the 150g bars which include the ones that I like, inevitably. :(

Maybe you could get Typhoon_2099 to run a business in them when he comes home for the holidays…