BNP leafletting Of Shetland!!

Mattie

Say No To The BNP!! Can't believe Shetlink put my subject to the back of beyond!! And you have to go and search for it!!

Freedom of speech not!!

Pretty bad Shetlink!!

Why can't we discuss all issues here regarding the BNP?

Would it shame Shetland? i think it would?

That's why it is flung to the back of issues!!

Let's discuss all these immigrants that steal our jobs..Homes etc?..

Here on Shetlink!

(** mod edit - no one has put your thread to the "back of beyond" or is curtailing your "freedom of speech". There's already a long running debate on the British National Party in the National & International News section to which your new thread was merged, dealing with exactly the same subject matter **)

Admin - Forum use guidelines[/url]"]Avoid starting a new discussion thread if there's already a relevant one - the forums become confused and discussions difficult to follow when there are multiple threads dealing with similar or identical subject matter, so we encourage users to post in existing threads whenever possible. This gives new posts a chronological order, provides background information to new posts, keeps popular topics active and acts as a running archive of subjects. New topics which are deemed as dealing with the same subject matter as existing threads will be locked and/or merged with the existing thread

Please search the forums to see if there's already a relevant thread before starting a new one

Say No To The BNP!! Can't believe Shetlink put my subject to the back of beyond!! And you have to go and search for it!!

Freedom of speech not!!

Pretty bad Shetlink!!

Why can't we discuss all issues here regarding the BNP?

Would it shame Shetland? i think it would?

That's why it is flung to the back of issues!!

Let's discuss all these immigrants that steal our jobs..Homes etc?..

Here on Shetlink!

It's been moved, to BNP thread http://www.shetlink.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=113649#113649 personally I would have thought it was more EU elections, but each to their own.