9/11 conspiracy theories

one of the biggest smoking guns is that 6/19 alleged terrorists are still alive today.
according to the bbc,,,, but hey, until bill oreilly says it it must not be true, right?

Why don't you go past 2001 kid? This is 2006.

So just because this happened in the past we should ignore it?

So lets ignore; WW1, WW2, Holocaust, Vietnam, etc etc etc

Ok, if we're talking shelf life here, don't bring up Jesus and turd.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the biggest smoking guns is that 6/19 alleged terrorists are still alive today.
according to the bbc,,,, but hey, until bill oreilly says it it must not be true, right?

Wow thansk for twisting my words around.

No, in 2006, we have recovered numerous information about those hijackers. Guess what? They're dead. You think the hijacker investigation just ended on September 2001?

http://www.911myths.com/html/still_alive.html

I say believe what you want. If you are too dumb or lazy to do your own research on what is the single greatest atrocity that has touched America's soil then you deserve to walk around like sheep. You also deserve the prison state these MONSTERS are setting up for you.

Bigger than Pearl Harbor, you reckon?

Thats what PNAC said, "a catalyzing event.. like a new pearl harbour" is what would be needed to change the US. They said it in 2000 and oh look what happened. If you consider the War on Iraq then it probably is bigger than PH.

Did you read the rest of the 90-page document? Did you read the paragraph BEFORE the sentence? A CT's common offense is quote mining.

I read the rest of the 90 page document...which part would you like to discuss?

How about the part where they discuss scientist who are working on bioweapons that can target specific genotypes, which could be used as "political useful tools."

Let's have a discussion on the PNAC document Rebuilding America's Defenses SHILL.

These guys are true MONSTERS.

I say believe what you want. If you are too dumb or lazy to do your own research on what is the single greatest atrocity that has touched America's soil then you deserve to walk around like sheep. You also deserve the prison state these MONSTERS are setting up for you.

Thats what PNAC said, "a catalyzing event.. like a new pearl harbour" is what would be needed to change the US. They said it in 2000 and oh look what happened. If you consider the War on Iraq then it probably is bigger than PH.

Did you read the rest of the 90-page document? Did you read the paragraph BEFORE the sentence? A CT's common offense is quote mining.

How about the part where they discuss scientist who are working on bioweapons that can target specific genotypes, which could be used as "political useful tools."

Let's have a discussion on the PNAC document Rebuilding America's Defenses SHILL.

I love how you change the subject from the pearl harbor quote to something else.

Man those evil global elites, showing off their master plans in plain public view. Because we all know that's how evil geniuses work: Reveal their plans to destroy their own population in a book anyone can read.

I love how you guys twist words around just to justify your violent and criminal intentions to inflict harm on your own country and disregrading the respect of the 9/11 victims. Good job.

Iraq, IMHO, both could and should have occured in 1990, and since it didn't it could and should have occured at any time between 1990 and 2003. 9/11 had next to nothing to do with the current Iraq situation. The UK, US and their allies of 1990 had a perfect mandate then which they never lost, IMHO it was simply lack of political will that led to postponement. 9/11 was in no way necessary to the current Iraq situation, it only served to galvanise the players in to attending to unfinished business.

No, in 2006, we have recovered numerous information about those hijackers. Guess what? They're dead. You think the hijacker investigation just ended on September 2001?

MORON ALERT...

THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY ALIVE AFTER SEPTEMBER 11TH SHILL

And because the FBI director at that time said there was doubt about the identity of the hijackers and the fact that these MONSTERS stayed with the same story means they are absolute liars!!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

Keep believing them SHILL...would you like some NEO CON KOOL-AID with your fries, Mr. SHEEP?

well hot damn!!!!! we were bamboozald!!!

there ALIVE!!!!!!!!....did bush tell you that??? or was it rummy???

"they shot down the plane in Penn" OOOOOPS that slipped....

F.B.I admited they were alive, just a few months ago.....now their dead again?!?!? oh my.... is this bizarro world?? lol

GOD DAMNIT!!! bill oreilly told us to be good americans and "shut up"!!!!

ill start...

DAMN TERRORISTS!!!

guess what!, i worked on my 69 camaro today!!....and guess what....i wasnt harmed by ONE single IRAQI.!!!! yippie!!!!......i feel soooo safe!!....

I love how you change the subject from the pearl harbor quote to something else.

Man those evil global elites, showing off their master plans in plain public view. Because we all know that's how evil geniuses work: Reveal their plans to destroy their own population in a book anyone can read.

I love how you guys twist words around just to justify your violent and criminal intentions to inflict harm on your own country. Good job.

NO ITS YOU WHO IS THE TRADER...SHILL

Because we are sick of the lies (WMD's) - the lawlessness (illegal wiretaps) and the stolen elections we are inflicting harm on our country?

You really are a lost SHEEP AND A TRUE SCUMBAG.

From that article

Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK

BRILLIANT. Most of these 'alive' claims were actually mistaken identities. Are you telling me that every arab name is unique?

Then how did they identify the hijacker's DNA...if they were mistaken identities????

SHILL

You can't have it both ways....LIKE I SAID

MORON ALERT

I love how you guys twist words around just to justify your violent and criminal intentions to inflict harm on your own country. Good job.

Because we are sick of the lies (WMD's) - the lawlessness (illegal wiretaps) and the stolen elections we are inflicting harm on our country?

WMD was sprootle, agreed on that. We should've went there for humanitarian reasons which is legal under the UN.

Illegal wiretaps? No arrests have been made.

And what stolen elections? Those magical 'discounted black vote' that not a single black person went forward and said anything?

From that article

Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK

BRILLIANT. Most of these 'alive' claims were actually mistaken identities. Are you telling me that every arab name is unique?

Then how did they identify the hijacker's DNA...if they were mistaken identities????

SHILL

You can't have it both ways....LIKE I SAID

MORON ALERT

You are retarded.

No, the hijackers in the BBC article that claim that they were the REAL hijackers was a mistaken identity.

Again, are you suggesting ever arab name is unique?

YES SHILL because Pearl Harbor was an act of war against TROOPS not civilains, which makes it an atrocity.

SHILL

You reckon?? Maybe you'd like to tell me who's supposed to be sending me my check then, seeing as I'm still waiting for the first one.

no, just trusting fools, that dont understand american history, and never read the warning signs our forefathers told us to watch out for

(1) never trade freedoms for security

(2) never let the banks run america

QUESTION: was germany HANDED to hitler? how did he gain ABSOLUTE power over a democratic nation? you wanna tell em or should i?