Car Valeting

Stevo

• 4 weeks later...

After a few requests, I'm thinking about a visit up to Shetland in August if all works in. Apologies for not updating my website for a wee while, but I've been very busy, which is a very good sign I think!

I'm a detailer, which is a lot more extensive than valeting and uses more expensive materials and machinery, which tends to take longer to do (normally 1.5 - 2 days for a car). This of course tends to make it much more expensive than valeting, but the results speak for themselves and due to the products used, then several months of protection is assured.

I'd welcome any enquiries from Shetland and if I have enough interest then I'd hope to visit during the first couple of weeks of August. Many thanks.

Largely dependent on what you'd require, but a ball park figure of £100 a day on a 2 day job wouldn't be far off. Paint correction over & above this on an hourly basis. Most oriental brands of motor tend to have fairly soft clear coats, so much easier to do than some German makes.

Feel free to email me through the website if you'd like to discuss any further, but your car would be right up my street! I haven't done an S2000 yet, so that's always of interest. If you'd like to see some pictures of recent work, then I've not long done a BMW Z4 if you'd like to see? Many thanks for your interest.