Shetland Dating

ah right, i didnt read the paper yesterday,which explains why i didnt know.not that i shall be rushing to sign up. Think i shall just leave my destiny to fate, if its meant to be it will happen regardless, though maybe going out once in a while might help, or wearing a t-shirt that says "available" might lead to some interesting responses!!

Hands up. I tried joining up but the image verification isn't working correctly and I can't send them anything to tell them, as the verification is needed when sending feedback.

I do the going out thing, and done evening classes etc. I'm going to be a proactive about it see what it's like. If I end up with something out of it great if not I'm sure it'll happen one day.

^^ I don't think the average male is really very well equipped to be fully domesticated or to be fully house trained. :lol:

God save me from being "normal" though, I see many so called "normal" folk everyday, and I really think its vastly over-rated. I think I'll stick with being a bit freaky. Or as P!nk put it, "if you're wrong in all the right ways". :wink: