Rugby World cup 2011

Guest Anonymous

Looking forward to Ireland Wales in the morn! Sat/Sun mornings have been hectic last few week!! Peerie breeks is confused now as when we haven't been shouting for Ireland or Scotland we've been supporting Wales :)

Well that was a beauty wasn't it? The Irish forwards looked a bit tired.

I don't know that Wales have another game like that in them though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_union/14830264.stm

You don't know if Wales have another game like that in them!?? Lol....How many of the Wales games have you watched so far buddy? They should have beaten South Africa and they've never really looked like losing a game since then.

All the extra fitness training that Warren Gatland and the Welsh coaching staff put the squad through before the world cup is paying dividends now & long may it continue.....CYMRU AM BYTH!

Looking forward to Ireland Wales in the morn! Sat/Sun mornings have been hectic last few week!! Peerie breeks is confused now as when we haven't been shouting for Ireland or Scotland we've been supporting Wales :)

Well that was a beauty wasn't it? The Irish forwards looked a bit tired.

I don't know that Wales have another game like that in them though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_union/14830264.stm

You don't know if Wales have another game like that in them!?? Lol....How many of the Wales games have you watched so far buddy? They should have beaten South Africa and they've never really looked like losing a game since then.

All the extra fitness training that Warren Gatland and the Welsh coaching staff put the squad through before the world cup is paying dividends now & long may it continue.....CYMRU AM BYTH!

Well I hope you're right; we could do with more rugby like that. So they should see France off?

I watched the Sth Africa game; I agree that Wales were unlucky not to win, but the Boks probably won't play like that again this time around.

^^ Barbarians won. The game included the try of the decade. Finished by Gareth Edwards. (the only reason i know)

Still thrilling isn't it? The Barbarians game was always the most anticipated clash of an All Black tour in those days, because of the amount of improvisation employed; a necessity with little team time together.

When the Pacific influence later became pervasive in All Black rugby, improvisation became the norm. There is a better balance these days.

Guest Anonymous

^^ Dunno about that one. 3rd place is a hard game to rally for. If they enter the game with the 'this it what we can do when given a fair go' attitude, Then I pity Australia. I think it's the only way you're going to see Wales play their best.

Take some solace in that it could so easily have been England in Frances' place now and with their luck!!....

• 2 weeks later...