Has anyone managed to get a Wii...

Wifey

...because I have! I ordered it from Amazon on Friday and it arrived today (thanks to a very nice man at the Royal Mail office in town called Davie).

We have a PS2 and my children and husband like it. But I've never gotten to grips with the little joystick bit on the controller. I can never get Princess Leia (on Lego Star Wars II) to run in a straight line. But the Wiimote is great. I swing my arms around (goodness knows what the neighbours are thinking) and my Mii on the screen does the same. I've only played Wii Sports so far. But I've got Rayman Raving Rabbids and Wii Play coming later in the week.

I just had to put this post on because I'm feeling smug right now!

Haven't got one myself but my (new) best mate does.

I can't say that the controller has been quite the revelation promised although I haven't played any of the sports, only Zelda which doesn't make as much use of the motion sensors as the sports. I does seem plenty accurate which was my main concern.

Zelda is damn good, now where's my fishing rod....

IVE GOT 1!!! Zelda is the BEST!! ITS AMAZING! Fishing on it is so good! To reel the fish in you have to turn the remote n stuff! Wii sports is RLY good aswell! My arm is pretty sore from playing the damn thing though! Haha! Also have a monster truck racing game with it aswel, havnt played it yet though.

Any games any1 recommends? Call of Duty 3 looks awesome.