Shetland Supergroup

jim-jam

I mean,Brian Nicolson wid be better.
Yeah, nae offense tae Peerie Willie, but he can hardly play noo

^^ Read it again pB

But i agree Bobbararararityity Brian Nic would probably be better, Jamie popped into me head in terms of the kind of character that was already in the band, if you see what i mean :wink:

I keen this isna really the question, but I didna think it merited it's own thread.

If I could be in a group with anyone else of my choosing, the line up wid be:

PeerieBryan: Lead Vocals/Thrasher-arounder with no t-shirt on-er

PoolHaddock: Guitar

Jamie Duncan: Guitar

Lee Williamson: Drums

No sure aboot Bass.....could du play da bass and sing at the same time bryan? I dunna really keen any bass players.

We wid be a kindo 70's/80's metal/funk rock band, with iron maiden-esque galloping and harmonizing guitar lines.

I was thinking aboot this the idder night and I think bryan wid be the best frontman ever, even if he only whispered sweet nothings into the mic.

I've just realised that I refer to myself in the third person.... just ignore that. If I tak it away it'll ruin my nice cascade effect.

Christ, I've forgotten a band member. My good friend Brendan Scollay wid be roped in tae give wis the occassional screamin' accordian solo. 8)

Guest Anonymous

I would like in my supergroup only myself,yes?Sadly I must go back to my country as my visa is running out.Goodbye my shetland friends,mainly david,yes?Buenos Dias!Buddy Jesus.

Phillip Dinardo wid be great if you were playin' ac/dc,dat kinda stuff.As vocalist.

Whas dat? Is he a Shetland guy? I keen a lot of really good drummers, but most o' them are either at sea or at uni, which is a shame.

The guy dats at sea is commin back shortly though, so I might stick him in my group list.

Byeeeee Jesus! (if that is your real name!) :lol: