Scary Films

Suzanna

Weak acting in [REC]? I urge anyone who thought so to revisit that film, as the performances are superb. As with Blair Witch, there were several sequences during which the cast had no idea what was going to happen; their performances are as "verité" as it's possible to be.

The acting [REC] was poor, even if they didn't know what was going to happen, it's still weak acting. And it doesn't stop the plot jarring

JAS - I also own Troll 1 and 2... Interesting stat: The father in the first film is named "Harry Potter". Rowling is obviously a big fan to throw out that homage to the Troll franchise.

She named her main character "Harry Potter" to get across the fact the Harry is just a normal boy, who happens to be a wizard. Whether it's a homage mark or not is neither here nor there, really?

As for Transformers Jeemsie - I hope to God you're referring to the 1986 film, because Michael Bay's 2007 crapfest sure as f*ck wasn't Transformers... [/rant - This isn't the right place for it.]

Look, pureo, whether you like it or not, it was TF. I love Transformers, and ok, it might not have been TF as in the original (and fantastic) cartoon, but it was still TF. Weak plot, poor script? That sounds like the original TF to me! :lol: And quite frankly I would sacrifice a lot to see OP's full transforming sequence in full CGI glory!