Craft fair at Clickimin

Queenie79

I went this afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed it!! What a stunning array of talent in one > room! I was going really with my business hat on and was very pleased to catch up with makers I already deal with, and to make the acquaintance of plenty of new ones! > I snapped a few but they're still on the card.

Favourite stall? Oh, I couldn't possibly... ;) I love all the stuff by the makers I already work with > and others - well, bowled over by Kit Mowat of Ollaberry's creations, Andrea Williamson, the new Jamieson Glass of Unst, Mary Fraser and her Fair Isle bunting, books, hearts and stars... Lots more and I've got a feeling I probably didn't see everything that was there. Lovely sociable atmosphere - a great place to catch up with friends as well as see some great crafts and do your Christmas shopping! Still time to catch the last day tomorrow 11-5pm. Well done to Wendy & co for the organisation.

• 2 months later...

I don't particulary like the craft fair at the Clickimin because there isn't much choice of things you want to use for a present or a decorative item in your home.

The last I went there with my mother, we didn't buy much, all we bought was:

Bag of Peerie Treats (chocolate), a necklace with some kind of turquoise jewel and a bowl which mother didn't like much although it was only £8.

One time there, I looked at the stall and I saw this woman in this distance behind the till twindling her hair and sighing because I think that body language means that no-one bought anything there! :lol: