poultry egg sale /swap

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few people on Shetland with Peacocks. I dont know them but you see youngsters for sale occassionally in the paper. A house went for sale about a year ago but the buyer must take the peacocks as well! I would love peacocks but too many disadvantages with them for me at the moment.what kind have you got? Good luck with them

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone wants some turkey eggs, I get one a day at the moment. We have one boy and 2 girls so there is a good chance, I suppose, that they might hatch.

Anyway, at the moment we are having alot of omelettes but I would be very happy to sell some if anyone is interested. I am on the westside.

You can even meet the parents!

• 4 weeks later...

How many chicks have this problem? If just the one, howold is it? We normally create a hobble on a chick affected with splay leg. I f you Pm me an email addy I can send you some step by step piccies. If they are young enough a few days is all it needs to straighten up. Left too long the leg will cause it to be unable to support its growing weight and you'll have to cull it.