What's it like living in Shetland?

merphi

^^^ The rocks and sea very probably is somewhere in Shetland by the looks of it, the superimposing of a landmark synonymous with London I'd guess is some Ad-Man's bright idea of emphasising just how easily Shetland and London can be "joined" when you fly from here to there or vice versa with Atlantic Airways.

Your'e having your leg pulled, Deardron. It's a clever bit of photo manipulation/photoshop. The bridge is actually Tower Bridge, usually seen across the river Thames in London !

Actually the compositing work is pretty poor, the perspective and lighting on the bridge is way off and the bridge shadow looks like it took 30 seconds, I was very disappointed when I saw that in London - whatever the idea it'd be nice to have it executed well. :-(

I live in Florida and was wondering what is was like to live in a place so far north of me. The long summer days when it's light at 3 in the morning is fascinating, 8) but the long winter days of darkness is scary.

Compared to downtown Miami after dark? The dodgy end of Sanford? Orlando on a bad day? We're not in the same conference let alone league!