Fantasy Football

Jonners

AT my work we do the Telegraph one - and it is pretty good.

It is based on the English premier league and you get 30 transfers to make during the season. Costs a bit to enter though - about £6 I think - but they have a nice web interface now for points updates so you don't have to buy the Torygraph.

With the new footy season almost upon us does anyone know which of the myriad of fantasy football leagues is the best one?

Last year I did the Herald British version but I'm keen to evaluate my options. It's a major decision.

wit the f@ck is a myriad by the way? Ah need tae ask Chantelle aboot that wan,if she disnae know then she'll probably want wan anyway. Ah'll tell ye that the oanly fantasy fitba' availe-able is by the the famous Glesga Rangers and Airdirey.

Cannae believe the price o' buckfast the noo..

C'mon the Teddy Berrs

With the new footy season almost upon us does anyone know which of the myriad of fantasy football leagues is the best one?

Last year I did the Herald British version but I'm keen to evaluate my options. It's a major decision.

wit the f@ck is a myriad by the way? Ah need tae ask Chantelle aboot that wan,if she disnae know then she'll probably want wan anyway. Ah'll tell ye that the oanly fantasy fitba' availe-able is by the the famous Glesga Rangers and Airdirey.

Cannae believe the price o' buckfast the noo..

C'mon the Teddy Berrs

Yea the price of buckie is pretty bad, you`ll no hae much of your dole money left come the end of the week!