On our way

Sparky

Toorie? Breeks? :oops:

So much for the 8M connection Twerto. I'm only getting 1M although the phone wiring in the house is pretty old. Got a BT engineer coming out Friday so he may be able to improve it. Also need to wait for my BT homehub to settle down and find the best connection.

As for the wicker man, it's a very long time since I could consider myself a virgin!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From one soft southerner to another... Welcome to Shetland :wink: Aith is a cracking school from what my kids are saying, so glad to hear yours are enjoying the new environment.

Glad to hear that you have Broadband as well. Unfortunately am still on 56k dialup and have been told by BT that we aint going to get broadband any time soon :evil:

But thats another story...

And enjoy shetland... its a cracking place... miss it desperately when I am not there and am never happier than when I fly north... the last two and a half years have been the best of our lives and we wouldnt want to change a thing... and at least the weather is REAL weather :D

Hi technobob, nice to hear from a fellow 'sooth-moover' :wink:

Do your kids go to Aith school too then? I have been incredibly impressed with the quality of the school and the enthusiasm of the teachers.

We were a little worried our kids might get some stick from the others but they have been warmly welcomed and made friends already.