Spooks...

DarkstarIII

Unfortunately the entire burden of proof rests on those who believe in the paranormal and the standard reply is always:

Believe what you want to believe... I know what it is.... I am not going to stress myself out arguing over the authenticity of the pictures...

How do you know? What real evidence do you have that this is what you say it is? What plausible arguments do you have against the refutations being levelled at you?

The paranormal community routinely stick their fingers into their ears and say 'La la la' whenever anyone challenges their 'beliefs'. That, in itself, is a sign that they realise they are on shaky ground.

Ok... no I am not in the least thinking that I am on shaky ground.. I study this kind of stuff.. amongst other things..including geopathic stress, dark spirals, ley lines, etc etc...

I am not saying that I am an expert my any stretch of the imagination, I dont claim to know it all either... but I do know about those pictures... the orbs...well who knows about the orbs.. they are difficult to prove one way or another but I DO know about that ectoplasm and I do know that within all realms of right or reason... you dont get breath in the shape of a skeleton.... with teeth...

Have you saved it to your comp yet, and zoomed in on the teeth>???

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! :?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken what intrigues me; Why are graveyards so often associated with ghosts? Nobody ever dies in graveyards, or very rarely, so why are ghosts associated with them. You'd think hospitals would be rife with them.

Or do souls just take a while to extricate themselves?

(i know ghosts are also often associated with locations where traumatic events have taken place also)

Not sure about that... I find them all over the place... they can be anywhere, in forests, in houses/buildings, cars, wherever...

Ken what intrigues me; Why are graveyards so often associated with ghosts? Nobody ever dies in graveyards, or very rarely, so why are ghosts associated with them. You'd think hospitals would be rife with them.

Or do souls just take a while to extricate themselves?

(i know ghosts are also often associated with locations where traumatic events have taken place also)

Graveyards are steeped in a tradition of being "creepy" places. I think the reason that there are so many "sightings" in graveyards is down to the person being scared turdless in the first place whilst going through the graveyard. In that state, a simple branch falling from a tree can be turned into a malevolant spirit throwing things at them.

Circle the teeth, I can't see a damn thing.

Okies gimme min... your computer pish??? cause I can see it.. lol... and thats withoot the buckie... lol...

hold on......

Nowt to do with my computer. I just can't see the "teeth" you speak of.

As I said before...some people see Elvis in the clouds...others see a cloud.

I study this kind of stuff ...

well who knows about the orbs.. they are difficult to prove one way or another

No. No they are not. I've provided a couple of sources which clearly explain how they're caused and show you how to deliberately replicate this effect for yourself. I'd say that the proof is conclusive on this matter.

You claim to study this stuff but you haven't even read at the resources I've provided you with on the subject. Any 'student' should be examining these thoroughly.

I've saved it and zoomed in but... what 'teeth'? Seriously... I've had a look and this looks like an amorphous blob of someone's frosty breath. There's snow on the ground and your camera person has huffed out just at the right moment. That's all I can see. Even if I reverse the picture, adjust contrast, greyscale it, you name it... and nothing short of a big shot of wishful thinking is going to help me find anything remarkable here. Soz.

Circle the teeth, I can't see a damn thing.

Okies gimme min... your computer pish??? cause I can see it.. lol... and thats withoot the buckie... lol...

hold on......

Nowt to do with my computer. I just can't see the "teeth" you speak of.

As I said before...some people see Elvis in the clouds...others see a cloud.

OPEN YER EEN MAN!

I study this kind of stuff ...

well who knows about the orbs.. they are difficult to prove one way or another

No. No they are not. I've provided a couple of sources which clearly explain how they're caused and show you how to deliberately replicate this effect for yourself. I'd say that the proof is conclusive on this matter.

You claim to study this stuff but you haven't even read at the resources I've provided you with on the subject. Any 'student' should be examining these thoroughly.

I've saved it and zoomed in but... what 'teeth'? Seriously... I've had a look and this looks like an amorphous blob of someone's frosty breath. There's snow on the ground and your camera person has huffed out just at the right moment. That's all I can see. Even if I reverse the picture, adjust contrast, greyscale it, you name it... and nothing short of a big shot of wishful thinking is going to help me find anything remarkable here. Soz.

Thats fine... dont appologise I am not going to die because you dont believe... as long as I know... thats the main thing...

God god you've got me in on this [expletive] now.

... I have taken a copy of that photo to manipulate in CS2 and the quaility of the .jpg is very low and would have appeared to have been re-sampled nearest neighbour or bad bicubicly so as rendering it almost impossible to gain any definition on any one area of the image.

If you could post a full size image as taken from the camera or send it to admin (at) shetlink.com I would be happy to work on it to show the area in question as clearly as possible.