Caterers! Yep sorry not very interesting!

Queenie79

(**MOD EDIT** - conjoined to existing thread. Search functions pretty useful ;))

Hi is anybody able to give me names/ numbers for caterers in shetland, that could cater for a wedding?

FRANKIE'S

brae chippy do outside catering at reasonable costs and good food

telephone 01806 522700

Can anyone recommend or know of anyone who would do catering for a wedding. Prob more than bannocks etc but not full blown 3 course affair!???????

Any points of contact gratefully received and may just delay my impending lunacy as I search for food makers...

What about 'Wakefieldcateringservices', they were plugging their business a few months back.....Do not know what their food is like though !

Nicola and Julie Halcrow will give you THE best feed you've ever had!

I've worked on a number of events where they've done the catering and I can't recommend them enough. Not only have the sit down events been marvelous, the finger buffet ones have been too. They even managed to arrange hot food on location when we were filming and Julie's cheesecake is perhaps the best I've ever tasted.

• 10 months later...

Im sure this may have been done before (but I cant find it)

I was wondering if anyone can reccomend caterers to do a wedding next year?

could people PM me names and numbers if they know of anyone?

(***Mod Edit - Yes it has as confirmed by the useful search box at the top of the page ;) - Merged***)

• 1 year later...