Euro 2008 Group of Death.

BALLACK

Spain never do, and never will do anything, they're worse than England!

I would fancy Switzerland to do better than Greece, i'll think they'll make the quarter finals anyway. The Swiss are a tough side to break down, but Austria are pretty hopeless at the moment.

It will be a German win, 12 years since they last won a tournament, they usually win something every decade.

Couldn't disagree more Baxter. (surprise surprise)

I'm really looking forward to a tournament of good football without having that horrible feeling in my stomach that Jammy England will fluke their way to the final, playing badly but somehow winning.

is there anything we agree on?????????????

Ah England never win, they seem to always balls it up somehow, to be frank they're not good enough to win but are to good to not be in it (Romania, Austria, Greece :oops: :roll: etc should back up my claim). Plus Englan =d being in it gives us someeone to support ie anyone else :lol:

Poland, at 40-1, could be a good outsider they've got a couple of good players, although i cant pronounce or spell their names, but Holland are a clever bet, good odds as well, with the likes of Sjneider, Van der Vaart etc.